Off White Jordan 1 UNC Blue Reviews, History and Where to Buy
Also known as the “UNC” editions, these Jordan 1s are the third colorway designed by Virgil Abloh and made in collaboration with his Off-White label. The sneakers come in a white, dark powder blue and one colorway, with a white and blue deconstructed leather upper and Off-White detailing throughout. If you’re a fan of Virgil Abloh’s work and want to rep Off-White, this pair is another must-have.
- Classic UNC color scheme.
- On the medial side gets rid of the Swoosh in favor of OFF WHITE branding that reads ” Off-White TM for NIKE “AIR JORDAN 1″ Beaverton, Oregon USA c. 1985”.
- The lateral side of the shoe does have a Swoosh on it, but it appears to only be connected to the shoe by the visible blue stitching noted on both ends of the Swoosh. When it comes to construction, it appears as if leather, suede, and mesh are all in play.
- The shoe will also come with a total of four different lace options, a frayed White tongue and various words in double quotation marks (including AIR on the midsole and SHOELACES on the laces).
Pros and cons of reselling
Pros of reselling sneakers
- You can good money
- Accumulates value over time, you just need to find the right pairs
- The sneakers generate a lot of attention
- You can make it a full-time business
Cons of reselling sneakers
- The sneakers have a complicated market and you need to be well informed to penetrate through to reach your customers.
- People go to great lengths to get a pair even if it means breaking the law
- The sneakers marketers have focused more on profit than footwear
- You can get easily duped into buying fakes instead of real ones
Off White Jordan 1 UNC Legit Check (Fake vs Real)
- On the wings logo, you should look out for the consistency of the font and the glossiness of the ‘AIR JORDAN.’ The perforations on the flap of the retail pair are nicely punctured while the fakes only have holes that are half done.
- On the “AIR” logo, branding on the retail pair has a matte finish and is placed right in the middle between the stitching on the midsole and the outsole, while the fakes have a glossy finish to the “AIR” branding and are placed nearer to the outsole.
- On the “85” flap, the font is also different from the real pair and the fake pair.
- In insoles, the real pair has a cream tint to it, while the fake insoles have a blue tint to it. The grooves on the authentic pair’s insole have a more prominent, distinct pyramidal shape compared to the phony pair’s insoles that have inconsistent grooves with non-distinct shapes.
Off White Jordan 1 UNC Price
- Name: Nike Air Jordan 1 x Off White ‘UNC’
- Color: White/Cone/Dark Powder Blue
- Style Code: AQ0818-148
- Launch Date: June 23rd, 2018
- Office Price: $190 (Retail Price: $745-$1600)
Off White Jordan 1 UNC Blue is a dope pair to own. Just be sure to check out for the fakes. You don’t want to end up with the fakes for the price of the original.
as of November 20, 2019 6:55 am
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Original Packaging
- EAN: 0884499157724
- MPN: AQ0818-148
- UPC: 884499157724
- Model: 00-DX7ZJR6D-RZ
- Part Number: AQ0818-148